S. Lee, Y. Choe, M. Lee, A Dual Method to Model IoT Systems, International Journal of Mathematical Models and Methods in Applied Sciences, Vol. 10, pp. 201-219, May 2016.2016-5-ijmmmas.pdf
Y. Choe, M. Lee, A Process Algebra Construct Method for Reduction of States in Reachability Graph: Conjunctive and Complement Choices, Journal of KIISE, Vol. 43, No. 5, pp. 541-552, May 2016.
Y. Choe, M. Lee, A Process Algebra for Modeling Secure Movements of Distributed Mobile Processes, Journal of KIISE, Vol. 43, No. 3, pp. 314-326, March 2016.
Y. Choe, M. Lee, et. Al., A Tool for Visual Specification and Verification for Secure Process Movements, eChallenge 2015, Nov. 2015, Vilnius, Lithuania. The Best Paper.
W. Choi, Y. Choe, M. Lee, A Reduction Method for Process and System Complexity with Conjunctive and Complement Choices in a Process Algebra, Proceedings of 23rd IEEE COMPSAC/MVDA, July 2015.
Y. Choe, M. Lee, δ-Calculus: Process Algebra to Model Secure Movements of Distributed Mobile Processes in Real-Time Business Application, Proceedings of 23rd European Conference on Information Systems, May 2015.
M. Lee, J. Choi, A Calculus for Transportation Systems, Proceedings of The 38th IEEE COMPSAC/MVDA, July 2014.
- 2014-7-MVDA2014-moon-f-f-f-f.pdf (633.3KB)(51)
- 2015-4-ECIS2015-v3-f-f-f.pdf (909.7KB)(78)
- 2015-7-COMPSAC-MVDA2015-f-f-f.pdf (594.3KB)(56)
- 2015-11-e2015_FinalPaper_ref_15_XploreISBN.pdf (1.23MB)(542)
- 2016-3-KIISE-secure movements.pdf (4.87MB)(90)
- 2016-5-ijmmmas.pdf (1.62MB)(63)
- 2016-5-reduction.pdf (4.27MB)(84)