Prof K: Project(ADONIS) (12월 까지)

YB: __________________

WR: __________________

SH: __________________

Olivier: __________________

========================== Olivier 업무 보고 ====================================

3rd Dec 2015

Discussion about HDL graphical problems

My goal is to represent HDL diagrams in ADOxx and in order to do that I need to control the position of the edges to make the diagram understandable to the user.

The solution that was offered to me was to use "events". When the attribute of the position of the edge is modified I execute my AdoScript code to compute his new position every time. This solution is quite complex but I didn't find a suitable way to do that with the ADOxx library.

So, I wrote the code to modify the position and when I drew the diagram I had no problem and result was as expected.

However, when I decided to move objects I got a surprising result: 

The attribute of the position is correctly modified but the screen doesn't show the corresponding edge and only shows the basic representation of the edge (handle by ADOxx basic libraries).

I don't understand why the modification of the attribute is ignored in that case.

Possible reason is that the refreshing function of the screen only care about the object you move and not the connectors linked with this object(out of scale).

Maybe there is a refreshing function that can solve that problem but I didn't hear of it yet.

Interesting thing is, if you open the notebook and modify manually each edge and save, then it will update the screen and the expected result appears! This conclusion shows that the problem is only about refreshing the screen information according to the position data.

My request is to find a way to do it automatically when user move an object.

Thank you,

Olivier VILLEQUEY.

=============================  W-Board ==========================

4-목-2015-12-03-회의내용기록.jpg