2014-1-nemo-a.PNG

2014-1-nemo-b.PNG

Summer School on "Next Generation Enterprise Modelling" 2014

The following information is based on:

http://www.omilab.org/web/guest/camp2014/topics-and-program

In today's enterprises, modelling methods are widely used on every level and they are mostly supported by modelling tools. These tools ease the design of machine-processable models and provide facility services, e.g. for accessing, exchanging and persistenly storing meta-models and models, for applying algorithms and querying model contents. Additionally they enhance the value of models as an organisational knowledge platforms.

Modelling tools and platforms which support domain specific methods need to provide user interaction functionalities and enable management capabilities for the execution environment in addition to the modelling method design and implementation.

The generic modelling method framework proposed by Karagiannis and Kühn (2001) comprises all the necessary ingredients for the conceptualization, i.e. early development and prototyping phases of modelling tools for domain specific modelling methods. The framework adresses (a) modelling languages - syntax, semantic and notation, (b) modelling procedures and (c) processing based on their mechanisms and algorithms.

The language of instruction for all lectures and working groups is English. Students must be able to follow lectures, express theirselves in discussions and write papers in English.

Topics covered in the course include:

• Foundations of Conceptual Modelling, i.e. formal methods and tools for modelling method creation, transformation and application

• Technologies for Conceptual Modelling, i.e. model execution technologies, meta-modelling platforms, modelling compilers, adaption to diverse devices and multi-client applications

• Applications Domains, i.e. Enterprise Information Systems, e-Government, Health Care and Ambient Assisted Living.

• Cross-cutting Issues, i.e. Information security, privacy, risk management and governance, and quality assurance of models and methods

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NextGenerationEnterpriseModellingSummerSchool?hc_location=timeline

CAM00605.jpg

CAM00607.jpg

CAM00642.jpg  

CAM00654.jpg

CAM00656.jpg

CAM00659.jpg

CAM00664.jpg

CAM00682.jpg

CAM00684.jpg

CAM00650.jpg

CAM00614.jpg 

CAM00674.jpg