ADOxx Modelling Method Conceptualisation Tutorial
13. - 15. 11. 2013, Vienna, Austria
A growing number of groups develop individual modelling-methods, in addition to existing standard ones for a variety of application domains. To support domain-specific modelling, dedicated tool-functionality like query, simulation or transformation is provided in order to process models in a domain-specific manner. Today's meta-modelling platforms provide capabilities for developing modelling tools based on domain specific modelling languages (DSML).
This tutorial introduces the implementation of modelling-methods with the meta-modelling platform ADOxx and demonstrates the support provided by the Open Models Initiative.Specific topics to be worked on during the tutorial are:
- Introduction to Modelling Method development – focusing on the Conceptualisation Phase
- Implementation of a Modelling Method – hands-on sessions using the ADOxx meta-modelling platform
- Mechanisms and Algorithms for Modelling Methods – implementation using the ADOxx meta-modelling platform
- Insights into possible deployment scenarios of ADOxx based modelling tools
To register please send an email to events [at] omilab.org with a subject "ADOxx Tutorial".
Note: As the number of participants is limited, registrations are processed on a first come first served basis.
Venue and Location
New venue (13.11.2013):
University of Vienna
Faculty of Computer Science
Research Group Knowledge Engineering
Währinger Str. 29